Labels

fall (1)

Friday, July 20, 2007

The willingness 'N' Sailee

The willingness 'N' Sailee

It was my day to Kidney research centre. I am eager to do anything so I talk with one representative of the Kidney center. It was unexpected that I will join that program, as I was not the representative of media person, but because of my willingness to participant I join it with the help of Bimal (administrative of Kidney center)

I meet one representative of Himal media, Sailee Basnet. I shared about my hidden plan indirectly that match my thought then I started discussing with her. We paused our gossip till one hour and again started after the programme in one restura with the plate of Sekuwa.

I got to know that she is the professional writer but I was a mobile writer.

It was nice we had a gossip later as in a formal way we had a sharing about each other. After a gossip with her I concluded in one cote "when you are hungry everything seems appetizing." As she did her Bachelors she tried in media because she was free, means she was not fully interested on that she just dropped her CV she was given opportunity by the related media. Now she is willing to make her career in media sector. She is fully eager to do something.
The person who needs something, and have a courage then we need to do something. Getting started doing things as no one will help us and we need not wait other. She is a girl and in
Nepal now what we thought is "we are a girl we need to do something but we have no recommendation." The false thought of all. Overall female are waiting for the seats and the facilities etc. etc. It needs time to change the society but it does not need time to change thyself. "Be the change you wish to see in the world" read some where Gandhi has said. Individual is the world means one can be a world.

Coward needs the help of other. Although we want something why don't we try? At least we need to try. Without trying we cannot do anything, no one make you the man till you try something. There is only barrier in the life everyone knows but one who tries then one can know there are barrier but just for those who are not trying. After we try then it will go smoothly, run as like the Tortoise, then....... . Till you do not try you see just a barrier and lack of support.

It was nice and the different experience to have a gossip with her. If someone learn from her and start doing then one can be a famous person, successful person, creative person. The way of taking person, as I take her as a eager person courageous person and at a mean time I

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yellow there...well jst went through ur blog..its interestin' and well written..jst droppin' by to say hii

Regards, swariita

Respect all said...

Sorry for late response. As I started writing in blogspot. (https://happinessisjourney.wordpress.com) Thanks for your compliment.